Croatia is well known for her amazing and breathless sunsets, this blog will help you discover the best places to watch sunsets in Croatia! Feel free to enjoy and analyze each of them.
1. We have started our journey with stunning sunset in Crikvenica.
Photo by: Kristijan Pernar
2. You can enjoy in the sea organ as well while you admire sunsets in Zadar!
Photo by: Luka Papić Photography
3. We bring you one of the most amazing sunsets over fertile fields in Slavonija.
Photo by: Zoran Rudec
4. The sky has always warm colours in Rijeka.
Photo by: Irena Trkulja
5. You need to see the sunset in the most romantic city of Croatia - Rovinj.
Photo by: Borna Ćuk
6. Even Romans enjoyed this sunset 2000 years ago in Pula!
Photo by: Sendi Smoljo Photo
7. Sunest will help you fall in love in Osijek.
Photo by: Zoran Osijek
8. Sunset in Dubrovnik leaves us speachless.
Photo by: Vlado Mandić
9. What about a cup of coffee just next to Brijuni islands?
Photo by: Nebojša Džombić
10. In Gorski kotar you can see some amazing sunsets as well!
Photo by: Đorđe Dokmanović
11. Colorful sunsets are something regular in Prvić Šepurine.
Photo by: Zvonimir Cuvalo
12. Sometimes even dandelion could cover the sunset in Baranja.
Photo by: Moniq Joh
13. Wherever you go, the sunset will follow you (Hrvatska kostajnica).
Photo by: Sandra Tralić
14. If you visit Kupari, don't skip the sunset!
Photo by:Milan Tomičić
15. The capital of Croatia can show you a fairytail sunset.
Photo by: Ivica Jakovljević
16. Summmer sunsets over Brač are something worth seeing.
17. Bloody sunset in Šibenik is must-see thing!
18. We want to finish this blog with the most powerful sunset in the world - Zadar, of course!
Did you find something for yourself? Contact us for more information or any other help!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS